Moora and Koojan JV Gold-PGE-Nickel-Copper Projects
- Located in the same geological terrain as the Julimar discovery, 95 km south, where Chalice Gold Mines has discovered significant PGE, nickel, copper and gold mineralisation hosted within a mafic-ultramafic intrusion.
- Geochemical sampling (<1m deep) has defined extensive, strong Au+PGE+Ni+Cu anomalism coincident with geophysical features interpreted to indicate mafic-ultramafic intrusions obscured by shallow cover.
- A single drill program across the Mt Yule magnetic/gravity anomaly has defined 3 zones of mineralisation:
- Angepena – a plus 900m long gold zone with intersections up to 43m @ 1.8g/t Au.
- Northern – a plus 2km long copper-gold zone with intersections up to 9m @ 2.1% Cu and 7m @ 1.1g/t Au.
- SEZ – defined by a single drill traverse with intersections up to 17m @ 0.4g/t Au and 12m @ 0.2% Cu.
- All mineralised trends defined by drilling remain open along strike and at depth.
- Multiple other drill ready targets defined by coincident geochemical and geophysical anomalism.
- Access agreements concluded with key landowners.
Dingo Rocks and Yalwest Projects, Western Australia
- Multiple untested geophysical anomalies.
- 100% owned.