Latest Share Price:
Minerals 260 Limited (ASX:MI6), which is based in Perth, Western Australia, listed on the Australian Securities Exchange in October 2021.
The Company was created to contain the non-lithium assets of Liontown Resources Limited (ASX:LTR) which included the Moora and Koojan Projects located in the Julimar Mineral Province of southwest Western Australia.
In February/March 2023, the Company expanded its exploration portfolio via the acquisition of the 1,700km2 Aston Project located in the rapidly emerging Gascoyne Lithium-REE* Province of Western Australia.
- Drill results confirm potential for significant copper, gold and PGE mineralisation at Moora and Koojan Projects.
- Lithium and REE-prospective stratigraphy confirmed within the Aston Project.
- Strong cash position (~$17.1M @ 30/6/2023) ensures exploration momentum be maintained and accelerated when warranted.
- Board and management with track record of commercial discoveries.
- Located in one of the world’s best mining jurisdictions.
* REE – Rare Earth Elements
The “260” in the company name represents the combined atomic number of the 5 metals (gold, platinum, palladium, nickel and copper) that will be the Company’s primary exploration focus.
Minerals 260’s objective is to discover and develop highly profitable, stand alone precious and base metal projects. It will do this by employing the best people and applying systematic, scientific exploration techniques to its tenement portfolio.